Poets at Petersham Bowlo Thurs night

It was my honour to be selected to feature on this occasion but I'm afraid my renditions of worls I'd written wasn't all that crash-hot.


In addition to some sonnets and dream journals I read a chapter from a prose poetry collection titled 'Winter Nouns'. This was a first for me. I had done sonnets on many other occasions but the ones I chose this time felt wrong. The dream journals were fine. The prose poem was just a jumble of words.

But it was great to have the opportunity to air my creations. With an audience. In fact it's always a knowledgeable audience, and I was particularly indebted to Jordan for his insights.

I also brought along copies of 'Gold 4WD', my book of poems.

Comments

  1. You did it, main thing! Take the positives on board. Performance is a work in progress.
    Keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good you did it. Wish I was there

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great night. I'm glad I came. Natasha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment