Articulate Project Space: Process(ed)

Apologies for the delay, we went as a party of three to this gallery at the beginning of the month but I haven't had time to get around to writing about it.

Angharad Evans, Fabric of Society

The gallery is a bit out of the way but my friends and I were having lunch in Chinatown so got a bus from Railway Square along Parramatta Road. We got off at Leichhardt, where the gallery is located.

Actually we got off a bit too early. Leichhardt is on a very busy road so is a bit exhausting, unlike most galleries (Paddington Surry Hills etc). Then the person whose work in the show I had personally come to see arrived there just after we left the gallery to return to town.

Nevertheless it was interesting.

Vilma Bader, Pharmatopia

The brief for entry involved displaying process and even now I'm not sure that the show met expectations. That is if you knew what it was before visiting. We all had a good time though.

Comments