Vision board session 2 October

I’ve been busy this week organising for a TV shoot at my place so haven’t had time yet to talk about the great vision board session we held on Sunday. There were five students along with Sophie Gee giving the class, and we went through several dozen magazines, turning them into useable pictures.

Bronwen’s effort included an eagle and a diver surfacing, a bike and a dandelion. Wishes? The dramatic use of elements makes her work vibrant and interesting, and if her future turns out to be anything like this I’d say travel is on the cards. A suitable response to the lockdowns we’re still coming out of.

I’m mentally trying to fix the next event in my mind, and I’m thinking to make it the first Sunday of November, possibly a sketching class. Please stay in touch for updates, I will be progressing this new project with all my energy over coming weeks. The first attempt was so successful I feel it’s only a matter of time!

Comments