Sending one framed painting to Japan

I went to the framers to pick up some items and picked up this painting with a bull theme by Rozee Cutrone that I'd picked up in a swap some time before (see relevant post).

I got it done without mat board in order to minimise cost but it doesn't really need a mat board I think. When I got it home I went to the garage and found an old cardboard box and brought it upstairs and assembled packaging. I had to take it out at one stage even after it was packed away to check that the hooks had gone on the correct side.

I did some other things of my own that I'd had framed as items the same way and drove down to the shopping centre to where there's parking, finding a spot near where I wanted it. Then I went to the postal shop to despatch the items to Japan.

Comments