'Media of mass psychology' opening gathering Thurs

Thanks to Devina Bedford (right in photo below) for the photos, I was a bit busy doing hosting duties, and thanks to Virginia (also pictured, left) for making time to be at the opening. It was a nice turnout to have people come along to my show though there were some no-shows due to illness.




We had some people who come to openings with Eastern Suburbs Art Group as well as other friends and even someone who learned about the show from Facebook. One person had come along to see the pictures in the morning and popped back in at 5pm to meet the rest of the stalwarts. Below is me talking with Paul Mathew (who kindly catered) about 'Trial by media' (watercolour and collage on paper).

I had been in the gallery for two days by this point and Sunday was cloudy so I left early at just on 2.30pm. I don't mind sitting in the shop, as I noted last time I did this, it's quite restful to be quiet surrounded by one's own works of art. You have more time to reflect and assimilate ideas transmitted.


Devina also took the above photos showing me talking about works just completed that were not included in the show. I've also been busy in the last two days making another series ABOUT the show, which will need framing because they require photos as well as paintings and collages. This mini meta series is very exciting. 

Comments