Agenda for week beginning 21 Nov

A full week starting Tuesday with an opening at Damien Minton’s summer space at 38 Botany Road Alexandria. The shop is just near Henderson Road and can be reached from Redfern Station. On Wednesday we’ll be at Don Bank Museum in North Sydney for a poetry reading, the theme is New Orleans so perhaps dress appropriately.

More will be happening on Thursday when we meet up at the Hyatt Regency for Billy Connolly’s (the comedian) print show. Address is 161 Sussex Street in the CBD. Later I’ll be heading off to the State Library for a literature event which is ticketed.

I’ll be making more watercolours with collage this week, have been busy with these for the past couple of weeks and it’s quite fun, I never know how they're going to turn out so curiosity drives the process. 

The image below is one of the “party animal” ones from the set of ‘Social Animals’ series I’ve made. I made six sets in all and each set has four pictures.


Finally on Saturday we'll be having a painting afternoon at my place in Botany, this was organised last month but anyone is free to join. Get in touch for address.

Comments