Matthew da Silva -- shows in 2024

This is my personal situation so far, but there hopefully will be more listed later on, I can't be sure but I'll definitely be promoting myself so who knows? I didn't do much artmaking this month as I've been busy with marketing activities, and it's been rewarding.

Group shows

  • Boomer Gallery, London, 'Dreams and Nightmares', 12-17 Jan (opening 12 Jan)
  • The Holy Art, New York, 'Art On Loop', 22-24 Mar

Solo shows

  • Tiliqua Tiliqua, Enmore, 'Dark alphabet', 1-5 Feb
  • Gallery 59, Goulburn, show title TBD, show will be in May
Happy Christmas and thank you to all the people who have supported my art practice. I wish you a happy 2024 and ask affiliated artists to get in touch if they want to have their agenda featured here. I'm available to help write, and I can post any day.

Comments

  1. Hi this is my first visit to your website ,would love to attend yr exhibition .Suzanna 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment